Now small and medium businesses have accepted they can’t win a price war with big brands. But small businesses have good opportunities to succeed in this competitive digital world. Here are few great successful digital marketing tips, that can lead marginal growth of your business.
1. Content and Conversions – Content is the King but not the everything. In today’s digital world every successful digital marketing consultant asking for content and content marketing. But you all should be agree that content without conversion is just free publishing and social work.
2. Digital Devices – Mobile usage is growing faster than the expectations. Your website should not only mobile friendly but also mobile optimized so that maximum visits can lead to objectives and conversions.
3. Avoid Technical Limits – Customers are not adaptive to technical errors and limits. You website should be prepared in way so that it can meet all the technical requirements.
4. User Experience – User experience is the key of digital success. It is the most important thing which leads to digital marketing success of any campaign.
5. Fresh look and feel – Customers loves fresh look and feel. You website must be attractive, SEO friendly and conversion oriented. I focused SEO friendly term in this section because most of the marketers prefer attractive design but they do not focus on technical SEO problems.
6. Web Analytics – Web analytics is the back bone of your online marketing campaign. This is the tool which let you measure the success of your campaign. Advanced digital analytics for ecommerce websites plays important role to maximize shopping conversions.
7. Landing page optimization and bounce rate – These are well known terms in online marketing. Why I have mentioned this because, these objectives important to achieve your website’s long term goals in digital marketing.
8. Right combination of Digital marketing mix – We will learn more about this in our next blog. Your digital marketing campaign should use right digital marketing mix, which is required by your target customers. For Example – SEO, promotions, display advertising, promotional emails, social engagement marketing, customer satisfaction surveys, customer service emails.
9. Big Data analytics – Don’t ignore big data. Most of the marketers prefer smart data not the big data but big data analytics and data mining provides great insights in broader terms.
10. Upgrades and maintenance – Be regular with technical upgrades and maintenance. User is not fond of bad website behaviours and errors. For example – Online gaming websites moving to html5 version of games. Most of the mobile browsers doesn’t support flash games.
11. Continuous growth innovations – Your business website should run on continuous improvements and new innovations to take competitive advantages.
I hope you like this post please do share this information with your friends and colleagues.