Dear readers this is digital age and we all want something in new in digital industry. Today I bring you list of top 10 free image editing software. These photo editors will enhance quality and look of your images. Image editing is the processes of altering and modifying images (photographs). There are various tools and software which help you in editing any photograph. Many software you need to download while others provide feature to edit image online as well as you can create custom share-able albums.
You might be thinking how I concluded that these software are the best for photo editing? Yes I have reviewed many software on various sites, I have read users feedback and reviews as well as I have tested these all by myself. Adobe Photoshop which is a continuous best image (photo) editing software till date. But as we all know as this a paid software and most of us always look for free and best alternative, here I have listed these freebies.
Though I will prefer you all to rate these software in the comment section as per your experience. I will do some small quota sampling to find out which is the best free alternative of Adobe Photoshop for image editing. For me GIMP is the best in all of these. Some of these provide feature to edit image online without downloading and installing the software. Although the process of image editing online is slow.
Image Editing Features
1. Photo Enhancement.
2. Special Photo Effects
3. Background Editing
4. Fill and Blur
5. Crop and Re-size
6. Selection and Layers
8. Noise reduction
9. Removal of unwanted elements
10. Selective color change
11. Image orientation
12. Perspective control and distortion
13. Lens correction
14. Selecting and merging of images
15. Slicing of images
16. Change color depth
17. Contrast change and brightening
18. Color adjustments
Image (Photo) Editing Software
1. GIMP – Gimp is GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is an 17 years old open source software. The current version has improved a lot and you can find many cool features. GIMP is stocked with custom editing tools and effects. You will love its cool photo editing features and tools. Although its processing is a little slow but it is free and very useful software.
2. Pixlr – Pixlr is a free online photo editor which allow you to edit any image online free of cost. It has many cool features same as Adobe photoshop. You will get much more free of cost with this software.
3. Fotor – Fotor is again an online image editor which will allow you to edit and enhance photo image quality for you absolutely free. It has features like filters, tilt-shift tool and sticker-like overlays.
4. Sumopaint – Sumopaint is a online and offline image editor and graphics app. It has more than 1 million users. It has very cool photo editing features and undoubtedly one of the best image editor available now days.
5. PicMonkey – PicMonkey is a web based online image editor. It is good for fun photo editing with Instagram like filters. It has similar features which other software have. It offers free and pro versions. Tools curves and burn are available only in pro version so it is not as good as other listed above.
6. Photoscape – Photoscape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos. It has features like Batch editor, Combine, animated GIfs, Splitter, screen capture, color picker, face search etc.
7. Splashup – Splashup is a free online image editing tool. It is very good for beginners. You can import photos from libraries and albums like Flickr, Facebook, Picasa or even Photobucket, or upload from your desktop. It has very few tools but very cool.
8. FotoFlexer – FotoFlexer is the a powerful online photo editor in existence. It can remove blemishes, change skin/hair color, morph photos and more and it is 100% free.
9. Pizap – pizap is a very good tool. And I like its cut out face feature which is very cool, You can do many more crazy things with this features. And you can share these edited images on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.
10. Lunapic – LunaPic is a Photo editor and open image tool. It is 100% free and easy to use online image effects. You can try the open image effect.