Video editing become essential when you decide share it with your friends or posting on social media sites like, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Stumbleupon. At that time you will be required effective, less time consuming, best and free video editing software. No matter how expensive camera we have or how expert we are in suiting video. You know, well edited video looks amazing as compare to raw captured video. Video editing is a process of editing segments of video or motion picture. Editing includes adding and modifying special effects and sound recordings in the post production process of a video or movie.
As I am professional in web application and software. I spare most of the time in exploring and doing research and development work on these types of free software. I want to share these with you so that you may save some time in finding, reviewing, learning and installing best video editor on your desktop pc. You may be searching for a free video editor which can edit all major video file formats. Trust these software listed below, download and execute on your pc for your editing needs.
There are many software available for video editing and most of them provide many functionalities and cool video editing features. But sometimes it become more money and time consuming. Finding the best software for free is the big deal, here I make it simple for you.
1. Windows Movie Maker 2.6 – Windows movie maker is amazing video editing software available for download. It works on windows 7, 8, vista, XP and windows server 2008. You can import photos and videos for editing. It has cool video and audio editing features like theme selection, image import etc. And you can do it all free of cost yes this software is absolutely free. (Download Here)
2. Lightworks – You can make a real good movie by using this software. This software has all features which is required by a professional video editor. You can add many effects in your video files. Oscar winning movies were edited by using this software. It supports widest range of video formats. It has more powerful timeline feature which allows drag and drop of video, audio files. It has other features like Resolution, format, codec independent timeline, trimming, multicam sync groups, stereoscopic support, powerful realtime effects, autosave and media management etc. (Download Here)
3. VirtualDub – VirtualDub works on both 32 and 64 bit systems like windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Vista and windows 7. It doesn’t have very powerful video editing features but still is good choice for editing AVI video files. it is basically grown into a more general utility that can trim and clean up video before exporting to tape or processing with another program. (Download Here)
4. Wax – Wax is really effective software where we can comprise a real and high resolution (HD) video. It is able to create special and effective videos. You can compose a video sequence with easily every time. One more important thing about this software is, it is very effective to edit a real time recorded video in easy steps. (Download Here)
5. VideoPad Video Editor – VideoPad is professional video editor that eases to create movie video and edit them easily. It has double built in screen which helps to show immediate preview in the second window, and other for complete sequence. Audio and video track Time line can set up accordingly. We can edit high quality video, trim selected clips and many more operations on the desired videos. (Download Here)
6. Movica – Movica is one of the best video editing software which is easily available for download. It has better graphical user interface which can operates easily. In this software short cut helps to editing process faster. It is good to create new video, edit existing video files and photos with sound transition setup easier. (Download Here)
7. Cinefx Jashaka – Cinefx is an offline playback, editing, encoding, animation and visual effects software based on the Jahshaka. Jahshaka technology that allows you to create professional digital media on your desktop. This video editor is used by Hollywood professional editors for creating mind blowing effects in blockbuster films. (Download Here)
8. Blender – Blender is the free open source 3D content creation tool. It is available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License. It is one of the powerful, multi-use editing/compositing and modeling tool. This software allows you to edit, create 3D graphics, sound effects, add special effects and much more. (Download Here)
9. Avidemux – Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks. It supports many file format types for example AVI, DVD, MPEG, MP4 and ASF. Video editing tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting. (Download Here)
10. MovieStorm – Moviestorm is the complete 3D movie making software application for all abilities. Whether your movie interest is cartoons, crime, music, horror etc, you can create awesome animation effects using this software. (Download Here)