Are you blogger and struggling for good earning source? Today, I will provide you list of premium advertising networks that should be on every bloggers checklist.
AdSense is undoubtedly a good ad platform as we all love the quality of their ads, but the entire problem lies in getting their approval. We know their requirement of at least 6 month old domain is a myth, still we fell not it is very difficult to get an instant AdSense approval.
Before AdSense gives you thumbs up your site needs to pass many tests and not just unique content. Smaller or new blogs often fail to get AdSense approval, so we have found several premium advertising networks that does the same work flawlessly.
One should be very careful while choosing the Ad network because of the fact, there are many ad networks in the industry who are nothing but cheaters. They simply refuse to pay once the minimum payout is reached.
But we’ve outlined and handpicked the below mentioned 5 trustworthy and reliable premium ad networks which you can opt in order to monetize your new blog.
The below article is created only for small publishers. If you have a new/small blog to manage, this article will be the much looked upon pearl in the ocean.
PopAds is a premium ad network. This is a sure shot try for every publisher who are beginners because of their policy of no minimum traffic requirements. They started somewhere in 2010 & promised to give 100% fill rates. You need to be careful here as they allow all sort of blogs, including illegal ones non family safe content. The moment you signup, make sure you setup an auto withdrawal option. This will help you to get paid automatically once you reach minimum payout bar.
Pros of PopAds:
- High CPM rates when compared to other networks
- Approval is instant.
- Minimum payout is $5
- Auto money withdrawal
- No minimum traffic requirements
Cons of PopAds:
- The only available payment mode is PayPal, Payoneer
Propellerads is a CPM network which is ideal for all sort of beginner or intermediate bloggers. Steps you need to follow after signing up:
- Create ad
- Place it on your blog
- You will make anywhere between $1-$4 for 1000 views.
- Minimum payout is $100
- Getting started with Propellerads is not at all tough and they pay using Payoneer, Webmoneyz and a few other methods too.
When compared to rest of the premium ad networks on the list, Revenue Hits is the most different one. Revenue Hits only supports CPA (cost per action) and not any other ad formats like CPC (cost per click) or CPI (cost per impression). For example, if advertisers need a pre-defined user information and they advertise using Revenue Hits, Publishers will place the ad code on their blog. When a visitor clicks the ad, and fills in all the required details along with their email to the advertiser, the publisher (you) will get paid.
Pros of Revenue Hits
- The minimum payout is $50
- They pay $10-$50 per action
- I have seen many publishers making between $10- $100 per day using this ad network
- They pay via Paypal, Payoneer & bank transfer
I personally like Revenue Hits a lot because of its transparency and user friendly policies. This is a great ad network for all sort of small publishers who prefer ad networks who allow no minimum traffic requirements.
Cons of Revenue Hits:
- The ad format. They don’t use CPC or CPM methods. They only pay for actions.
Started in 2002, Bidvertiser is the oldest premium ad network in this list. They offer a wide range of ad formats. Which we believe to be fantastic as, more ad formats mean more ads, more clicks, and more money. The minimum payout of Bidvertiser is just $10, $20, $50 via PayPal, check, and bank transfer respectively.
Pros of Bidvertiser:
- They offer a lot of ad formats
- The minimum payout is very low
Cons of Bidvertiser:
- Sometimes mobile users will be redirected to the app/play store which is very irritating.
- Bidvertiser ads are not high-quality ads.
- The earning potential is low
- The interface looks old and dated.
Apps Discover is surely one of the best Premium Ad Networks for bloggers. Offering a wide range of ad formats and easy payout options, Apps Discover is a sure deal for every new blogger. The best part is, they make some really outstanding, high quality ads and a very low minimum payout.
Pros of Apps Discover:
- Instant Approval
- Low minimum payout
- High quality ads in wide range of formats
- High earning potential
- Real time tracking of the business
Cons of Apps Discover:
- Still in the process of stabilising their software.